Tomorow is a testing day

             Tomorrow is a testing day. I must handle the situation with ease. Either I could continue as a manager or again I have to go in search of job or back to village for farming. 

                 Tomorrow is a testing day of my patience. Tomorrow is a testing day of my computer knowledge. Tomorrow is a testing day of my so called bad nature.

                Tomorrow and me are quite good friends from the beginning of the journey as both of us don't know what is in store. All decisions were taken across fraction of movement and seconds.

                  All those who came across me were good, genuine and ambitious ones better than the other.  It is like heavy wind in the desert.  Hefty wings of the winds blowing  taking the toll of the beauty of the nature and doing the cleansing activity.

                 All those who made me feel yesterday will bless me for my tomorrow. Every one will pray for my tomorrow. As I don't get to see too many tomorrows again with them.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva