I will pass today.

Today I have one exam.
Yesterday night I returned from my native.
In search of bride and solving the family issues took my precious 1 week preparation time.
Lets hope for the best that I will pass today. I was filled with anxiety.
 
Result of the exam is out and I am passed.
 
 
To me life offers exam every day in one or the other form. Exam need not be a written exam. Exam could be in the form of people, situation, trusted ones, enemies, hatchers or scenario and even situation.  Every time I come across the exam I wish to pass. I wish to pass in all these exams. Some time I get good marks and even rank, some time satisfactory answer and some times score could be less than passing mark.
 
When I get the marks above expectation I pat my self. When I get the score less than the passing mark I question my self to pass similar exams in the future. When in a single day % of pats or more good sleep engulfs me and when it is opposite sleep will be less and I will be tired and my heart will nor co operate with me.
 

                              
                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva