Note number 8dq454767 became part of corruption

                  Today I became corrupted by taking an amount of Rs 1000 as a part of good will. I never wanted to be corrupted. But today he invited me for cold drinks. First I rejected the offer and let him go. Then I called him and said you reminded me of cold drinks. He was baffled and  said lets go. Then we moved towards a near by hotel.

                      On the way to hotel he was talking to many things including his personal and family matters and regretting for his mistake which cost for the today scenario.

                       We went inside the hotel wanted to sit in the first bench. Hotelier offered to switch on the fan of the last bench. Hence, we moved to the last bench and sat and started talking. The dumb servant put 3 glasses of water on the table. Later the server came and asked what is that we want. I pointed my finger at the fridge containing the cold drinks. I said I need Maza and told the other person to take what he wants. The server gave the 2 bottles of slice.

                      We were talking different terms and mean time he handed over Rs 1000 note and I said keep it give only 500. Later he was in 2 mind he took back that note but again returned it to me. He wanted me to remember him. 

                      In this way I became corrupted today. Note number 8dq454767  became part of corruption.Any how let me think to night whether to keep the amount or return back the amount. Possibly I will return back this amount to him. 


What made me to take the amount.

                         1. Never ending poverty at my native.
                         2. Sibling non co- operation towards building the home
                        3. Not enough money to buy the engagement ring to the girl. All though I don't use the corrupt money to buy the ring, the amount will be utilized for the other purpose. 
                         4.In office war where officer neglected me  and  made me to sit in the corner. 
                    
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva