ONGC down and stopped today at Rs.267.55

ONGC today touched new low after I started trading in stock market. However, I was confirmed that I get the bonus shares. Zerodha members are fast in replying to the ticket raised issues. Thanks Zerodha. 

I was having a confusion regarding the record date and ex bonus dates.

I had this little confusion as I purchased few shares on 1st of November 2016. Record date was on 5th of Nov  2016 and Ex bonus  date was 3rd Nov 2016.

Investor more interested in selling at the high price. Bonus shares are some times not a concern for some of the investor. From the day nearing the Record date share price of ONGC reduced. Rs. 20 lower.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva