1st Feb 2024

1st day of the month of February 2024.

Good day to all.

Daily walk of life gives lot of pictures stories and people talk, behaviour gives lot of opportunities to pen down few words.

I always think, I should have done that. I Should have done this. 

I believe in Karma. In kaliyuga one will see and witness the results of both the  Good and Bad actions of self. 

If the baggage is more the family tree the successor will continue to enjoy these results.

I don't understand when people think that on person could influence the results of any action outcome. 

Why he or his family is treated badly. Instead, they could have offered him some job, some house, some money for sustenance..

I hope the great February brings lot of good  results and positive vibes from all corner and walks of life.

~1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva