Todays Market gain

Today I went to market to trade in South India Bank, ITC. 
Why I chose these stocks?
ITC was in upward trend the time I entered the trade. Then it started to go downwards. I converted the MIS order into CNC. 
Why I converted it to CNC?
ITC fundamentals are strong and irrespective of economic measures there will not be any decrease in the number of smokers!

South India Bank
Why I chose these stocks?
Every time it gives oppurtunity between 5- 30 paise upward and downward irrespective of the market. Break even point is 0.01 or 0.02 paise even it makes .05 paise upward or downward I will make the profit. But there are scenarios when the stock suddenly moved more than .05paise  my so for profit converted to negative. I took multiple trades and ended up with some profit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva