Get Together

I rang bell Uma opened the door. Kir was doing some computer work. When I entered room Vij and nj were astonished for my address accuracy. One wrong thing I did was I should not have sat on the chair; instead I must have sat with my friends.


Daya came, I saw him after quite a gap. He was tall, masculine in built. We sat together. Good feeling it was.

I really surprised to see you, when you stepped into the room. He didn’t mention about your arrival. If he had told me in our previous conversation, I would not have gone their. When amshu came I thought of going away, telling some reason.

Possible reasons:

I was not dressed properly,

I was with big moustache and beard

I was out of job

Of course I stayed.

Then u know it, I waved my broken hand. I observed surprise in your eyes. You asked me, what are you doing now/ I told I m at home. Ur eyes told it all.

Quite interesting Nith came in, we had discussion. I was the only non working friend in friends group.

We were preparing for food, you asked you are non vegan right? I told yes (laugh!)They said when you started. I told after leaving navodaya. There was a chance to become non vegetarian during the 8th standard.

Then good photo session. All with feats legs and etc... Then meanwhile malli came. Good to see her after nearly 7 years. Nice lunch. Chapathi, B3, and talk..

After photo session, we thought of going to garden, we moved in steps Bha came and due to some reason gave handed your camera. I waited for you. I handed it over to you, but you didn’t hold it properly, so took it back and gave. Instead I must have collected pouch and kept the camera in it and then I must have handed over same to you. Idea came while getting in down the steps. Before Kir was fallen in the steps but he was held by Nith .

While walking along it was nice you went alone right side. I asked why you are going alone. And then u moved towards left. We took one cross you were beyond me, I slowdown my speed , very moment, kid mother made and shout I turned, kid was in the midst of the road, and two wheelers came towards it. Nothing happened motorists slowed their speed. Kid ran towards mother. U passed me .



Nice photo session in the lawn less garden. Gross was removed from the land for replanting, up gradation of the garden. Nice photo session. U called me I came front. We moved to second location we sat, you stood beyond us. Then after that 3 people passed . you just ran back to previous position, searched, but while coming back, your face was dull. Your laugh, rayness was not their, you told mobile phone is missing. You asked me to go and enquire with those guys, Daya was already went near them, I was on the way, but others stopped me. You begin to cry, I know the pain that went inside my heart when I saw your weeping eyes. You are so attached to something. You don’t wish to loose anything that you love, that belongs to you. Of course you got your mobile phone back.

While walking along I told don’t take photo their. You sat their took photo with glass, good. Then we went out of the garden. Another photo session, bhar told to come towards left. From right side moved towards you. There was space next to you, at that moment; I was not ready to sit next to you. So signaled kir cousin to sit. Bhar told there is sitting problem. So I woke up and sat next to you.

Chandru came meanwhile, we went upstair. Photo downloading was going on. So I said bye and thanked all but left you. I didn’t thank you nor said bye. only reason I never thought I am going anywhere away from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva