although u r available to chat!

although you are avaialable to chat on the Gtalk. I am not able to talk with you so funny. it's really sort of fear of being watched down.I couldn't keep my words. I told things instead of doing.


i couldn't make it to the point. some wher on the way i searched for the cross route, to reach the goal immediately. but I just vanished. today possibly no aim apart form getting job. no master to lead.

I should practice yoga to keep my self upddate with everything. but ,, i 'm not doing that. i can't blame anybody.

it's so funny, never tried to really get in touch with you. only thing that I know is, I may not get you in my life but is there any condition that i should not love you.no right.



when i went to an intervew. he asked, you have done MBA in HR why are you coing to apply for the post of MArketing manager. I sthere any job in the today's world where we not involve finance, HR and marketing.



For example let's talk about the recruitment. Candidate is from engineering background what he has too do with fianance? right from the beginning company and candidate market themselves, uses all the marketing strategy for bargain. HR policy in order to keep oneself Update without any hard feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva