Hello Abhi,

Today i went to tea break around 6.10 pm . i went to old man server and ordered veg puf. he gave the coupon and i delivered the same to the delivery boy . he served hot veg puf i put some sauce and went to sit alone towards an empty table.


I touched an chair to pull it back to sit. an security guard also came and sat, I was supposed to make the decision in fraction of a second whether i have to sit with the security man or hp employees. My legs stopped, I adjusted the chair and started eating the veg puf.


One single thought that came to my mind during this time was if I had moved out of that place, it would have shown no difference between others and my family values under whose influence I had grown. It would have been really classified has bad character. It would have been disrespect and disregard to that person morale and it would have been my limitation as an human being, who don't respect the other human being.


While eating veg puf neither i had any shyness of sitting with an security officer nor i was bothered by x -ray looks of the Friday blues girls nor higher ranked gentleman looks whose eyes asked why are you sitting with him?

Thank you,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva