Frog story version2

Idea generator frog said who awarded the post graduation to that dumb frog; that frog is fit to maintain buffaloes.




Looking at the attempts made by the frog even after the death of the frog Power appetite Supervisor frog said to another flirt frog, that bastard doesn’t know anything and doesn’t have experience, that frog doesn’t have good character, always looks at the lovely frogs! Girl frogs were happy listening to these words, because at least some one makes them feel beautiful!



Frog said I am deaf and dumb while achieving the goal. I concentrate on my work. I work for the organization as you don’t understand my words when I was standing and sitting with you, what you will understand if I answer from such a distant. While attempting to achieve the goal, if I had stopped and argued for your comments, I would have



1. Lost precious time which I would have invested in my attempts

2. I failed in my first attempt, I tried and stopped and but when my friend dies in his attempt, my graduation lessons said is not as big as post graduation jump! I did and it worked.

3. I would have lost my energy left to achieve the goal, because, one goal leads to another and for that sky is the limit.

4. Only one thing that no one can steal from a person is knowledge, and no frog will forget what it learnt in school. Funny thing about chapter is in time of need even if you had forgotten them, they will come to your help you don’t need any gold medal for them not IIMB or IIT’s, corporation school is enough.

5. One of the worst characters of a person having good character is not to talk about other character, because Indian frogs die for character!

6. when a person is bad even if he gets more freedom to do good job, it might not be directly but the good character and behavior fellow will think what happens if I, if this happens, if that happens, he wish to be good fellow! I wish to be bad if it helps even one other fellow frog because I am a frog which doesn’t have knowledge.

7. Money and power follows the knowledge, but to get the other two how one uses the knowledge and position that matters.

8. Coming to girls they dress to look beautiful. They feel good when some one looks at them, if they dress good and no one looks at them possibly that is the worst day of their fashion. One question how can they see the other guy is looking at them with out these girls looking at him?



I am hungry I need to hunt for butterflies because I need to gather energy for other task; good bye ocean is large.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva