Dear Rushathi 22.04.2022

Dear daughter Rushathi, I am away from you for the reasons known to you. One day you will read this book. That time you will be in a position to judge better. Money, position, designation, relationship respect all these. At the same time maintain healthy distance from these. You are the best friend of yourself. Your mother will guide you through the right path.  I will be there for you every time you need me. By passing years you will develop your own individual identity. Don’t let others shadow your decisions and emotions. Say “No” when some thing is against you.

Rushathi, my dear daughter my words are simple and even a kid can understand it. The words that I use to speak and think routinely are used. The jargons or words which needs certain explanation they are explained in the annexure and also in footnote. Certain topics and explanations are taken from blogs, articles, books available on the net. The detail of weblink is mentioned in the annexure. It’s a good practice.

Rushathi, in this book I will try to give details about my trades and why I took them and how much profit I made or how much loss I incurred.

Dear Rushathi today is 22nd April. Happy Earth Day 22nd April is celebrated as “Earth Day”. Earth day celebration is very unique. Earth is a one such planet where flora, fauna exist. Earth is a mother in true sense. Earth tolerate and punishes at the same time. The magnitude at which any catastrophe occurs is witnessed during the tsunamis and recent time covid pandemics. Human being the believed to be the intelligent creature on the earth is the worst polluter of earth. The industrialization and greediness had brought the terminal changes in the co -existence of the flora and fauna. The deforestation, hunting had led to the extinct of many fauna species on the earth. The LPG- the Liberalization, Privatization, Globalization opened the access to the so-called developed countries to exploit the resources in the so-called underdeveloped countries in name of development. People stopped drinking freely available water and started buying the coco-cola, PEPSi and other beverages. While the water is treated as medicine, the carbonated beverages had individual side effect on the person health on the long run. Start-ups which are the most coming and  mushrooming should focus towards the sustainable saving of the earth. 

I was sitting in the institute vehicle to reach institute on 22-04-2022. At 09.24.54, I bought 50 shares of ONGC. It was a Day/MIS type intraday order. I bought the share at the market price. The average price of a share is 175.85. I had not given the stop loss. I brought this without validating the market or referring to any news channels or research report. By 10.38.AM, it was showing me the loss of Rs. 65.00 Opening balance for the day available to trade is Rs. 3216.86. I didn't charged my phone completely last night. I didn't brought the charger to the office either. By afternoon the phone was turned off.  As I recently changed the password to TOTP in zerodha not able to log in through desktop. So if you are doing it using android phone have a good quality one long battery back up with minimal radiation

 

As you are going to be the inheritor of my belongings and assets you may tally the writing with reports available in the portfolio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva