Sumedha Vaidya excellent painter

       I was at the Venkatappa Art Gallery, Bangalore on Sunday, 04th November 2018. I went there to attend an state level meeting. 

     I came across the beautiful,elegant paintings drawn by elegant Sumedha Vaidya, creative consultant and BFA degree holder from Sir, JJ Institute of Applied Art Mumbai. Which I came to know after a while.  
          I started watching the paintings one by one. One thing was common between all these paintings i.e drummers ,dance and music. Paintings of drummers across North Indian states. Paintings depicting the real life characters nearest to the heart. All characters were drawn by viewing, studying, analyzing the rich traditional dress code, movements, expressions. Paintings were rich in color, rich in texture, rich in emotion, rich in naturality, abundant with one involvement. 
          I felt really good while interacting with the one of the finest artist. She said, her likeliness for acrylics and charcoal brought her this far. Since, she is in south, she put the northern state music and dance relevant paintings for exhibition. And, when she does similar in the North she assured, she will be showing the South Indian, Music and dance forms through her paintings.

       She was apprehensive about my whereabouts. She enquired, am I an artist,anchor,from media, from literary background. I only smiled. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva