Thanks Zerodha! 1ST TRADING ACCOUNT

          I was waiting for a long time to enter into the world of stock market. Last time when I went to open an Trading account with the brokerage firm they refused saying your's bank balance is not enough. It's  5 years back. There is not much variation in the pass book balance today. But, Zerodha allowed me to open a Trading account and trade in the stock market.

           Always I preferred no interference irrespective win or loss. Today no difference I listen to what I think and looks at market scenario and invest.
       
         Zerodha varsity is a university to learn. It has a lot more information for beginners to trade in the stock market. Although the training is essential because 1st order straight away got rejected because I placed after trading hours! 

          I am still getting hands on the jargon and words used in the market consisting bull and bear run. Intraday and delivery trading are good for me. For me right now all the analysis looks great, neat and clean.Only time will teach to read and analyze this notion. 
                
        Something I learnt in the span of last 15 days  is don't believe on the message sent from some brokerage firm or the so called market expert to buy the stock showing an absolute returns in due time. If believing in them if I had invested in xyz tyre firm I would have lost my fortune and hard earned money. 
               
         First time investment is started by transferring Rs.700  to my trading account and started my journey.  I aimed for small investment. I looked for the stocks with less than Rs.5 with prospective growth in the long run. Initially I bough Swastivi and Indbank 20 shares!. Now the bull is running and both of them are making profits. But, Not yet able to decide when to exit. 

         Today I have 5 different stocks in my portfolio kit. One from the textile sector is bearish. Rest are bull. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva