Free flow of thoughts

I am worried, till date I had not saved any money in my life for the future. In NRHM doctors are looting like any thing but in Yadgir they created the scenario where I became thief though I never stole any thing. They with held my  one and half month salary and arrears. Dr. Abhay  it was all because of you. If I had joined my hands with you and other fellows like you in eroding the NHM funds I would have not been in this situation today. In Yadgir in 3 years I almost lost to the tune of 3 lakhs. Even haveri is not different they held my 2 months arrears and enjoyed the cut in my salary. 

When my baby borne I didn't have money to buy sweets. That is such an ridiculous planning. One thing is I am not a Brahmin but I don't have any guilty for not borne as one. But I don't have any ashamed to be an Veerashaiva.

All my worries are because of people like corrupt DAM's who support the authority in looting. 

I should start saving money. But how is the biggest question. on an average I need nearly Rs.100000 for my child education per year.  I write nonsense I should get adjust with the corrupt people so that when they become crorepati's at least I'll end up in Lakhs or in thousands/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva