Today Morning I

Today Morning I woke up around 2 am in the morning.  I washed my face and started working with the details of the plan. And I slept around 6 am . I heard knock on the door. I told them to wait for 5 minutes.
 I was deep in sleep, yet after some time I realized that some one is waiting. So went and opened the door. It was none other than the news paper agency distributor who came to collect the money.  He was sitting on the chair. I told him I will give tomorrow but his voice tone for a moment created hatred and said I have to withdrawn money from the ATM, Come and collect tomorrow and closed the door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva