Empty Brain marriage

Wanted to write some thing
mind became blind and for got the words.
What to write and what not to write.

I went to see the girl
I liked her, Although she was fat and taller than me
they said god didn't me permitted
Astrologer said this is best match
father said they belong to sub caste
Then why did you took me to their house?

I went to see the 2nd girl
I liked her and willing to marry, Although her home is far
away from my home,No buses,
No proper road, and girl was taller
Astrologer said No, But He okayed if the girl
borne after evening 8'o clock
They said groom demanded more dowry so it got cancelled.
Bride sent message I am straight forward
You ruined my studies and also delayed my marriage

I went see the 3rd girl
I liked her And they said sorry God is not permitting our marriage.

I am going to see the 4th girl on Saturday
I think they will also tell
You are short in height and under weight
You are old and generation gap
No need  so cancel the marriage.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva