About me fw things


Character
    I am a lover of all that is beautiful, whether it is a work of art, a pleasant landscape or a person of good appearance. Not only I value beauty as measured by the eye, but I am attracted also by beauty in other forms. Good music appeals to me, a good character possessed by individual appeals to me. I am a connoisseur of everything that is above ordinary. I have a gift for making other people happy. I know how to comfort those who are troubled and I know how to make them pleased with themselves. This is a rare gift and there are not enough people like me in the world. I am not as practical as some people, and in keeping appointments, I am not too punctual. I am somewhat over-. But my displeasure does not show itself in the form of a squabble. Disharmony is a thing I must avoid at all costs. May be, I nurse a grievance, but this is something that others are never allowed to sense. I keep it strictly to myself. I am a courageous person.

Occupation

There are many forms of work that I could take up with entire success. My capacity for detail is valuable in a thousand widely different jobs. I would make an excellent journalist, not a bad detective. As a teacher I would be probably very good whilst my facility for remembering faces would be a valuable asset as a shopkeeper. What panders more to a customer's vanity than to be able to tell him everything that he discussed on his last visit? I have a wonderful gift for doing this. I would do well in almost any capacity where decisions have to be made.
.
Love Matters

There is no such thing as a platonic friendship where people like me are concerned. When I love, I love with an ardour that is unquenchable. However, anyone in the role of a rival is dealt with ruthlessly and may be with force.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva