Maths and ME

Yesterday while talking unknowingly I annoyed some one by saying the words, "So only your are at home not pursuing further".

The scenario follows like this.

I returned home after busy office schedule. I was in no mood to talk. I wanted to go to bed early. Some one asked me I wish to pursue BCom, will you teach me. I said "Yes". I asked them how much you have scored in Maths subject in SSLC. They said 60+. The person in the 1st line said I score 80+. With out waiting or thinking over for a moment, nonchalantly words came out of my mouth. Later the person felt bad. I apologized the person before it would have aggravated the scenario.

I closed the door and went to bed early. All the way I closed my eyes and memories started to swing. Questions popped out  asking me what made me to utter those words. Why I was not ready accept some ones 80+ when I accepted some ones60+.

Later, I thought the reason might be I had scored only 40+ in my SSLC. So, I was not able to join PUC science stream with Maths. 

My mathematics teachers were excellent. They had the skill to make brilliant to an genius. But, Some thing always missed was even before I solved an equation or problem they would .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva