Another day

i went to mama and aththe , in the afternoon. i must have gone their in the evening. i went upside slept, priya came and woke me up. I got up instantly.
friends od mama came from village.
then mama and we moved towards aunt house. we got into some auto he was not ready to collect the amount through meter. i was move. he then agreed. mama came to sit in the middle. he was the driver who helped aunt family to move the baggages.
mama gave 50 rs, to bring bananas, and flowers. i went to give back the dress material to ru sister. she opened the door. she was telling many sales executives. I said bangalore has becoe fearful place to stay. cha went to dance class. ru gave me dosa. i ate 2 , then i told i will leave. current gone. i said bye and left the house. went to get some fruits. onion rate was Rs.26an Rs. 28 . then went to nearby medical shop. collected medicine for aththe.
went back to aunt home. mama gave me Rs.50. talked with sri. he showed me his criket crazy website. www.criksri.info.in . then i showed my www.abhisamathala.hpage.com. he said good. then bit of orkutting. ate chapathis and rice , refused picke and ghee.
went to bus, paid rs 10 for ticket. instead he collected Rs5 from me and not gave ticket.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva