I've been engaging in self-reflection and introspection lately, prompting me to examine why I've become less communicative with people and more active on social media platforms. Upon reflection, I realized that I felt intimidated by individuals who were involved in malicious activities, which included attempts to coerce my family into relinquishing our land, house, and property, and relocating without resistance. Notably, these same individuals provided assistance during my mother's illness.

On every occasion that I mentioned filing a police complaint to my mother, she would counsel against it, recommending a peaceful approach instead. Yet, I remained aware of the factional dynamics affecting my life.

The environment during childhood substantially influences one's persona. However, those who persevere can overcome obstacles, whereas hostile and non-supportive environments typically hinder growth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva