Write a letter to Sringeri pontiff

Recently for few months I am thinking to write a letter to pontiff of Sringeri Mutt. I don't know what I should write? what I should request? what I should pray? Always always my inner voice tells me to write a letter to pontiff of Sringeri Mutt.
Last time I visited Sringeri Mutt along with my daughter and with my wife. Recently I am able to identify that I am addicted to one habbit. I am trying everyday to come out of it. Karma as it says, I am finding it hard to come out of the this habbit.
Maybe goddess Sri Sharadamba may travel to provide solution through my inner voice. I have strong feeling that I should write a letter to pontiff of Sringeri Mutt. What may happen I should write I might be able to overcome my problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva