If you are not interested leave.

Recently question posed to me by the state nodal officer. You are a DPM and you should ensure expenditure is incurred. You are above DAM and you should supervise.

I moved from Yadgir to haveri one and half year back. I was humiliated, I was bullied, I was made rubber stamp. I thought I am one of the strict adhere to guidelines and a good administrator. But, I was forced to sign the files with out date, I was asked to write or not to write comment as they will be recorded. Data entry operator travels from different cities and comes 2 hour late and goes 2 hour early. Who cares?

IN Yadgir time was given prominence. Except few all were on time. Files process was in place and as per guidelines. Still I wanted to bring more transparency and I failed.

Haveri is the place where I started drinking alcohol.So, it shows the level of torture in the office.

Expenditure is done by the administrative officers Not by me. I was not even welcomed in DHS and DHM meetings. 

When I look at my self I see myself as an failed manager.Who thought himself as the best but found to be a puppet. 

 When it is the duty of the Amos to utilize the amount as per guidelines why they are not doing it. 

Every month I wanted to fill up the vacancies. But, Officer who showed much interest in the early period started giving reasons and postponed. DPM is not even a member of any recruitment/selection committee.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva