Yesterday

Yesterday I was lost. I was lost in some other period for nearly 3 hours. I went to a person to talk about few things. When I sat in front of him. I told every thing about myself.

His age could be around 50-55. He was tall and stronger. He was talking with me in a  very narrative format. He was collecting information from me one by one. He is good in mathematics. He is good in astrology. He is good in palmistry.

He glanced through my palms. He made me to sit quiet thinking about the god we worship at our home Sri Veerabadreshvara.

He said you are true. You don't like others money, you don't like hurting others. You are forget things easily. and discussion continued. He told me about my past. He told me language that I could understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva