Bad Habbit

      I am not a bad guy by birth. I started reading it as just another book. It was not part of my life. Slowly like cigarette smokers and drinkers I too in one way became addicted to reading. It consumed me. It in a way and passionately poisoned my thoughts and ideology.  I tried my best during last few years to stop reading but I couldn't. 
     
      Along with the home stress and economic problem made me to read. However, Today I am putting an end to this habit of reading. However, the remarks of others will lives long. Still, I start my new life. 

        New Year new resolution stop reading. Reading is not a bad habit. Reading is of different type one could be book reading another could be face reading and the list of reading goes on. I am not leaving the reading itself.  But, I am leaving only that part of reading which enslaved me for these many years.
          
          How I addicted to this habit? I can not remember. However, it took quite a lot of precious time  from my life calendar. When I said I am good people said to others on my back he is not good. He is not what he is. When I heard the same. 

        If I am not wrong I won prize in a poetry writing competition in +1. But, what why i stopped writing later on?  Is that I am busy? Is that I don't know any thing? If you ask people about me. They will tell he doesn't know any thing. So, I must start writing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva