Please HELP

I wish to share one incident what happened yesterday in Bangalore. I went by train to visit my uncle who was admitted in Rajashekar nursing home, 5th phase, JP Nagar. I visited my uncle. He was bed ridden. He was operated with reference to intestinal blockage. He was bed ridden. I never saw him sleeping in the afternoon, in  25 years of my life. He was feeling sad. He talked with me. His voice had changed. He had not taken enough food for quite some time.
I felt really bad for not becoming a doctor and changing my course from science to humanities with the aim of becoming an IAS officer and working as a contractual employee. Not bad, life is a biggest teacher to learn many things. It teaches something which our school books nor our egoistic lecturer were able to teach during the school and college days.
In the evening I said good bye to my father. My father took promise and asked me to eat properly 3 times a day. I promised him and moved towards bus stop. It was already 7.15pm from Venakataramana temple towards 15th cross main road not many shops are operating. RV college campus is one such area where burglary is still active. Previously I walked alone between BTM and JP Nagar even at mid night 12.o clock. But today I feel it was my bad day or new learning day. 

2 people followed me from quite a distance. They came shouting one came towards my left and another one towards my right. They were talking in hindi/urdu. The lean guy asked me to give money. I stared at him and walked away. They stopped following me. RV dental college compound started. Light arrangement is not there. One tall guy came from beyond and shouted and pushed me aside. I felt bad. I didn't stop and  I kept walking further. He again forcefully pushed me towards the foot path. I pushed him and shouted for help "PLEASE HELP". By this time I had already given some Rs100 change. With the arrival of an auto they disappeared in the dark. 

I came to bus stop. I got into an AIRAVATA. Money was less in the pocket than the fare. I started checking my bag for any change left in front of the conductor. Conductor moved from his place to give ticket to others. My habit of keeping change in the bag helped me today. I went near the conductor and gave him the money. Looking at me he gave back Rs70 and said keep it for your dinner! He was an good hearten conductor or the ticket that he issued to me might not reach the Government! Whatever, he helped me to reach my place.

Bangalore city needs reconstruction of police patrolling. Bangalore city needs foot path walkers safety. Lighting arrangements must improve. Police must have eye on the people coming from outside. Bangalore must remain as Bangalore, known for its safety and environment. In every corner CCTV must be installed and must be vigilant and must check the regular activities of the pani puri sellar, auto drivers, the rag pickers, the common miscreants.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva