Bp 150/90

 Today I was sitting in the office and working. I had a headache. I went to the institute dispensary and collected the pain killer tablet and the ointment. I checked my BP it was 150/90. The nurse looked worried. Informed the BP is a bit more. Reduce tension, reduce salt, have plenty of water, buttermilk.

I went to take a tablet for my headache. The nurse suggested the headache is the result of right shoulder severe pain. She suggested for BP check-up. She was good in her diagnostic way and clinical practice.

I asked shall I take the BP tablets, she replied ‘No’. Take suggested diet measures for one week. After one week let’s check for BP again, and then take a call.

I came back to my cabin with the pain killer tablet and ointment for shoulder pain. I sat in the chair and started thinking about what caused my shoulder to pain so severely from the morning.

Yesterday, I travelled back home as usual on the bus. First I was dropped back to the nearest bus stop by the institute vehicle. Usually, the institute vehicle used to be empty. But, it got crowded and the account outsources lady came and sat beside me. One girl who came before took her time to decide where to sit, beside me or with her friend. And sat beside her friend.

The Institute bus dropped us at the usual nearest drop point. All other vanished in the other buses. One of the accountants asked me, sir, why you didn’t go in the first vehicle? It was going towards your destination. I informed her that, the bus was overcrowded. The overcrowded busses will have the chance of being carrying the pickpocketers. I don’t intend to become the victim.

As the busses were crowded, I avoided 3 of them. I checked for the purse. I didn’t had the hard cash, I forgot my valet in the house in the morning. And as usual, my phone was switched off, of course, I didn’t charge it up fully.        The only thing I had was a monthly bus pass. Hence, there was no alternative way to go to the home, apart from traveling in a BMTC non AC bus.

I got the bus and got a seat and my journey continued for 1 hour. I happened to sit next to a person who knew me, but unfortunately, I didn’t know him. He was kept speaking about my previous adventure in the health department. He was suggesting me to take revenge against all those who are responsible for my termination and relieving from the job. I was dumbfounded.

I explained to him that I was truthful and I don’t have the power to take revenge against anyone. God will take revenge on behalf of me and my family members who had gone through a lot of agony and pressure. Even after persuasion, he was not ready to disclose his identity and left. 

I reached the majestic bus stand and took another bus to the nearest stop near my destination. The Dr. Puneeth RajKumar starrer film “James” was released. Theatres were flooded with the crowd and many of the theatres were fully booked. It was a very emotional movie. It was the last movie by a great actor from the Kannada film industry and he was young. He died on 29th October 2021. He acted name 29 movies as a lead actor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva