Facebook log out on 5th March 2024.

I thought at first I logged out myself.
Next, I tried to log in multiple times.
Next, I thought to reset password thinking someone might have done something wrong with my facebook account.
Then I turned off the phone. 
Slept . 
Morning facebook was back in action and logged in and continued as usual facebook addict. 
Facebook like, comment ,share. 
Sometimes I feel society in which we lived from childhood tried to makes few peope dumb.
They wanted to listen what they wanted.

Previously Orkut, then facebook, Instagram, X  and other social apps became mouth piece to express views by typing. 

Apart from typing, it allod people to share photos. 

Then the trending era of reels begin.

Facebook moneization of reels helped people earn money.

People made reels of interesting field.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ವೀರಶೈವ ಪಂಚ ಪೀಠಗಳು

ಶ್ರೀ ಮ.ನಿ.ಪ್ರ ವಿರೂಪಾಕ್ಷ ಮಹಾಸ್ವಾಮಿಗಳು,ಶ್ರೀ ಗುರು ಮೂಕಪ್ಪ ಶಿವಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಮಠ, ಜಂಗಮ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ, ತಿಪ್ಪಾಯಿಕೊಪ್ಪ ಕಿರು ಪರಿಚಯ

Sri Jagadguru 1008 Ujjaini Shrigalu @ Abbe tumkur fair - veerashaiva